Application for the Special Purpose Fund Supporting the Establishment of Software and Integrated Circuit Design Enterprises by Returned Overseas Students in shanghai (Human Resources Bureau)
1. Policy Basis(Legal Basis) :
Provisional Measures of Administration of Special Purpose Fund Supporting Establishment of Software and Integrated Circuit Design Enterprises by Returned Overseas Students in Shanghai, issued by the Shanghai Information Office(Hu xinxiban fa  No.80)
For successful application for the Special Purpose Fund Supporting Establishment of Software and Integrated Circuit Design Enterprises by Returned Overseas Students (“Special Fund”), in addition to the existing requirements of establishment of enterprises by returned overseas students, the following conditions shall be satisfied:
1) The applicant shall be the legal representatives or controlling shareholder of the enterprise, and generally with 8 years (or above) of overseas working or studying experience.
2) The enterprise was established after January 1, 2002 in Shanghai, with registered capital temporarily determined as 500,000RMB or above (or foreign exchange in equivalent amount, to be adjusted as necessary and appropriate), and mainly engages in software development or integrated circuit design.
3) The enterprise has not previously been granted the funding of business-staring special fund.
3. Required Documents
1) application letter for the Special Fund(in two copies, with the municipal human resources bureau and the municipal information office keeping one each) The sample of the application letter can be downloaded from the “Form Download” icon on the website of www.21cnhr.com；
2) detailed commercial proposal (two copies, with the municipal human resources bureau and the municipal information committee keeping each) ；
3) enterprise business license issued by the Administration of Industry and Commerce (“AIC”)(copy) ；
4) capital verification report issued by capital verification institutions;
5) Certificate of Preferential Treatment Granted to Investment by Returned Overseas Students in Shanghai, issued by the Municipal human resources bureau;
6) documents evidencing that the applicant has satisfied the conditions set forth in Article 5 (1) hereof;
7) articles of association of the company (two copies, with the municipal human resources bureau and the municipal information committee keeping each).
1) The applicant submits the application materials.
2) The municipal Information Committee examines and confirms the feasibility of the commercial proposal.
3) The municipal Human Resources Bureau reviews and makes assessment.
(i) If the conditions are satisfied, the municipal Human Resources Bureau will issues the notification letter of funding;
(ii) If the conditions are not satisfied, the municipal Human Resources Bureau will not approve the funding but will give written explanation of such refusal.
Note：The application policy for the Special Fund started from June 1, 2002, with a temporary effective term of 3 years.
Time： 8:30am-11:30am，13:00pm-17:30pm, Mon-Fri
Office：Development division of Xuhui Human Resources Bureau (Room 1308)
Responsible person：Huang guanhua